It’s #EnvironmenstrualWeek! ♻️🙌❤️ That means we get to join a global conversation on how to improve the affects of menstrual waste on our planet.
Everyone deserves access to high quality, plastic free period care, which is why we are making it our mission to empower and educate our community on the significance of choosing eco friendly period products!
WHY MAKE THE SWITCH TO REUSABLES?
- Did you know up to 200,000 tonnes of disposable period waste fill UK landfill every year?
- Period products are one of the most common found litters on British beaches.
- Mainstream period pads can contain up to 5 plastic bags in every pack.
By making the switch to reusable period products, you can help reduce waste and lessen landfill. Cloth pads, cups or pants – the choice is yours!
- Perfect for day or night, I work exactly the same as a regular pad – only better
- Wash me at 40 and hang me out to air dry
- I come with a handy wet bag for safe keeping
- Wear me all day or night long!
- Choose from a range of style to suit your flow and body shape
- Rinse clean and pop me in with your weekly wash
- I can be worn for up to 12 hours, small or large
- I’ll last around 7-10 years
- I can be sterilised in boiling water, or with a handy cup-cup
Take your pick! The time to try a reusable has never been easier. Make sure you tag us with your favourite plastic free product to join the #PeriodProud campaign ❤️