Hey Girls has grown phenomenally and is at the stage where it needs to improve brand awareness across all of our customer sectors. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead the next stage of our commercial growth by increasing brand awareness and promoting our social mission – eradicating Period Poverty in communities and encouraging Period Dignity in the workplace.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Founder, Senior Business Development Lead and our Supply Chain and Operations Development Lead to input into the overall business strategy.
Purpose of the Role
You are someone who can shape a campaign and then execute it, using all the channels you’d expect – social media, web site, trade shows, email, etc. Someone experienced in using PR to maintain position and reputation. A people-person who can be a face of Hey Girls for potential customers, existing clients and our contacts within the industry. And of course, we need someone who is confident and experienced in essential skills like managing leads, handling the CRM system and reporting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Create and use an effective range of PR contacts
• Develop and deliver impactful campaigns, using a variety of channels
• Build and maintain successful relationships with prospective clients
• Manage an effective social media presence
• Oversee our presence at conferences and exhibitions
• Co-ordinate our involvement with industry networking groups
• Lead accurate and effective use of our CRM system
• Provide the business with the marketing data it needs
• Take a pro-active role in post-project customer feedback and follow-up
• Managing a marketing budget against a measurable Return on Investment
• Working with the Senior Business Development Lead and the B2B Brand Development Lead to support Supermarket, B2B
and Distribution pitches and presentations and all promotional activity
• Working with our internal team to originate and execute creative ideas, as well as working with external agencies and other
brands for marketing activations and collaborations
• Working with the Founder on new product development, collaboration and innovation within the Period Products market.
• Building new ways of working and structure in the Hey Girls team, identifying internal gaps in skills and building our team to drive future growth
The ideal person will have…
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing role in which they demonstrate impressive results in all the above areas (ideally
in Health and Beauty, Life Style, or Food/Office/Catering Supply brands)
• Entrepreneurial spirit and high levels of creativity which brings fresh ideas and innovations to the table
• Strong, existing network of marketing counterparts across Supermarket/Fashion or Lifestyle customers with which they have
delivered joint marketing plans previously
You’ll have demonstrated all of this through at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter (no more than 2 A4 pages) specifying how you meet the criteria specified above and saying why you wish to join the best team in town. Don’t forget to attach a copy of your C.V. and links to examples of your work to Celia
No letter means we are not going to read your application!
Application Deadline: 15/11/19
Interviews: Friday 22nd November
Location: Hey Girls HQ Musselburgh, East Lothian
Hours: 35 hours per week fully flexible
Start Date: TBA