Want to join the best team in town and feel great about your impact in the world?
Our Multi Award-winning enterprise Hey Girls continues to expand phenomenally so we are now seeking an office superstar to take up our Business Admin role within our team in Musselburgh.
You’ll need to be up for a challenge, able to do all the things that keep a fast-paced office running and a whole lot more:
- You will provide office support to our customer and the Hey Girls team
- Keep our databases and spreadsheets all up to date
- Interact with business partners on the phone and in-person
- Take phone messages and pass them on to the team
- Follow up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Chat with product suppliers
- Deal with invoices and chase overdue accounts
- Schedule appointments and events; make travel arrangements
- Become an expert in Hey Girls mission and all of our amazing organic and biodegradable products/services
- Prepare documents and send faxes and emails to supermarkets and wholesale customers
- Order packaging supplies
- Become an active member of the Hey Girls team and join team meetings, take meeting minutes and follow up on actions
Don’t worry if you haven’t got experience in all the above as Hey Girls can also incorporate this role into an all ages Modern Apprenticeship framework, so the successful candidate will not only get on the job training but also a professional qualification that’s worth shouting about.
You must live in East Lothian to be considered
Location: Musselburgh East Lothian
Hours: 35 hours/week (less by negotiation if you have carer responsibilities)
Closing date: 20th. February
Ready to start in February/March 2020.
Hey Girls is a Certified Living Wage Employer
Sounds like you? Then apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and letter telling us about your career history and a little bit about how fantastic you are and why you feel you are a good fit or this role.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Team Hey Girls x